MedPro Healthcare Staffing – USA Deployment 3-6 Month Time Line!
Established in 1983, Medpro Staffing is an organization focused entirely on the staffing needs of the healthcare industry.
Their valued reputation was earned by their commitment of excellence to their employees and clients. This commitment is the core of their belief that no other company is better qualified to hep you transition to a new life and career in the US.
Immediate Career Opportunities Throughout the U.S.A!
– They file and pay for your H1B and Immigrant Visas.
– EB2 Visas afre available for qualified Physical and Occupational Therapists that are matched with a qualifying position
– H1B and Immigrant Visas under EB3 are also available
– $2500 Assimilation Bonus – they provide funds for initial housing costs and to help establish your own credit to secure hyour financial future
– Financial Assistance avaialble to ALL Selected Candidates (including NEW Graduates)
– Generous reimbursement of required/approved CEU’s
– Comprehensive Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Insurance and Matched 401K Program
– Acute Care, Out Patient and Skilled Nursing Facility assignments avaialble in most locations
– Positions available in all 50 states
– MedPro holds Veterans Administration contract allowing you to work in all 50 states with any state license
– MedPro International Therapists typically remain in same location 85% of the time
– Comprehensive individualized didactic & clinical orientation.
ATTEND OUR JOB FAIR!
U.S. Employer On-Site to Conduct Interviews
SMX Convention Center – Mall of Asia Complex – Pasay City
Saturday, October 3, 2009 – 8AM to 5PM
For More Information Contact:
GLOBAL RECRUITMENT CONNECTIONS-PH-CORP
NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE, NO AGENCY BOND
485 Padre Burgos Ave, Caridad, Cavite City Philippines 4100
Br. Office: Unit 602 CYA Corporate Center, 282 Cor. Celle St. EDSA Extension, Pasay City