MedPro Healthcare Staffing – USA Deployment 3-6 Month Time Line!
Established in 1983, Medpro Staffing is an organization focused entirely on the staffing needs of the healthcare industry.
Their valued reputation was earned by their commitment of excellence to their employees and clients. This commitment is the core of their belief that no other company is better qualified to hep you transition to a new life and career in the US.
Immediate Career Opportunities Throughout the U.S.A!
- They file and pay for your H1B and Immigrant Visas.
- EB2 Visas afre available for qualified Physical and Occupational Therapists that are matched with a qualifying position
- H1B and Immigrant Visas under EB3 are also available
- $2500 Assimilation Bonus – they provide funds for initial housing costs and to help establish your own credit to secure hyour financial future
- Financial Assistance avaialble to ALL Selected Candidates (including NEW Graduates)
- Generous reimbursement of required/approved CEU’s
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Insurance and Matched 401K Program
- Acute Care, Out Patient and Skilled Nursing Facility assignments avaialble in most locations
- Positions available in all 50 states
- MedPro holds Veterans Administration contract allowing you to work in all 50 states with any state license
- MedPro International Therapists typically remain in same location 85% of the time
- Comprehensive individualized didactic & clinical orientation.
ATTEND OUR JOB FAIR!
U.S. Employer On-Site to Conduct Interviews
SMX Convention Center – Mall of Asia Complex – Pasay City
Saturday, October 3, 2009 – 8AM to 5PM
For More Information Contact:
GLOBAL RECRUITMENT CONNECTIONS-PH-CORP
NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE, NO AGENCY BOND
485 Padre Burgos Ave, Caridad, Cavite City Philippines 4100
Br. Office: Unit 602 CYA Corporate Center, 282 Cor. Celle St. EDSA Extension, Pasay City
- Changing Your Career for Nursing
There are many reasons why one would want to change a career in nursing such as the strong demand or employment opportunities abroad, high salary prospects, and more meaningful work to society. However, changing one’s [...]
- Occupational Health Nurse
An occupational health nurse is a registered nurse who specializes in caring and preventing injuries and illness at work or in an occupational setting. The occupational nurse is particularly concerned with workplace health and safety. [...]
- How to build therapeutic relationship with patient
The therapeutic relationship is a special relationship between a nurse and a patient which is different from a typical social relation between friends or an intimate relationship between lovers. A therapeutic relationship demands special communication [...]
- Code of Ethics Nursing In Egypt
Nursing ethics refers to the principles or standards that guide or direct appropriate conduct in the practice of the nursing professions particularly in relating or treating humans for the protection of their rights. In Egypt [...]
- 17% Of Cancer Nurses Unintentionally Exposed To Chemotherapy
Nearly 17 percent of nurses who work in outpatient chemotherapy infusion centers reported being exposed on their skin or eyes to the toxic drugs they deliver, according to a new study from the University of [...]